Confronting an increasingly demanding clientele, provoking a change of scenery has become essential for hotels.
To stand out, hoteliers are asked to offer more than one place to spend the night. They must respond to the experiential research of their customers, providing them with a seating area with unique decorations and furniture.
The solution is to look for a design company that specializes in arranging and decorating hotels.
• A design firm adapts the architectural concept and offers interior design to guests to improve the location of a hotel. Because each space is an opportunity to stage a proposal inspired by the journey of customers, it gives life to creative and timeless universes.
• Regardless of the nature of the desired arrangement, prestigious hotel, standardized hotel or themed hotel, a design company thinks of hotel rooms as a scene in which it creates welcoming and comfortable spaces, sublimated by luxury furniture and attractive lighting. Driven by current influences and layout codes, it develops unique and attractive interior designs for hotel rooms. Decoration, lighting and furniture become an added value that ennobles services. The different spaces it arranges highlight the services offered by the unit and offer travelers an emotional and sensory experience.
• A design firm uses your knowledge and expertise to design solutions that look unmatched, tailored to your business and the current needs of hotel customers. An original, inventive and comfortable design will become your main asset to keep your customers and offer them a memorable stay.
• The creativity and originality that emanates from the hotel rooms awaken the first feelings of the visitors. A design company develops, together with you, a visual identity and a unique atmosphere to promote your hotel as a place to stay where visitors like and want to make it known further.
• The architectural design of hotel rooms requires real knowledge. Thanks to the expertise in interior design and arrangement of tourist units, a design firm will be a real asset to avoid design errors and to ensure compliance with the compliance standards applicable to the hotel and tourism sector.
Together with you, a design company can create a story enriching itself with the local heritage and your expectations, so that they can imagine a decorative concept that can satisfy the experiential pursuit of your clients.
Like an orchestra conductor, a design firm takes into account regulatory and budgetary constraints.
Optimize the interior space to make it more functional and to create comfortable spaces. layout More than an updated decor, a design firm redefines the spaces and rethinks the configuration of the unit, to make it more versatile and adapted to customer expectations. The furniture, lighting and selected decorative objects create that unique atmosphere that will impress your customers.